What we expect from our Partners
All we ask of our partners is:
- Register as a partner.
- Sign the reseller agreement.
- Participate in and complete Sales Orientation Training.
- Sell your professional services along with the software and profit.
- Represent Posterita in the professional manner that builds the brand in the retail environment.
- When possible, convert your customers to one of the payment processors we provide.
Posterita is only available to US / Canada customers. We are unable to support the business model outside North America for the time being. If you are an international partner and want to promote Posterita in your region, we will negotiate the arrangement individually.
Dedicated Channel Manager
Business Modeling and Planning Meetings
Marketing & Sales Materials
Advanced Product Information
Monthly Channel Newsletter
Partner Listing on Posterita Website
Subscription to Posterita Newsletter
Participation in Beta Programs
Access to all training materials and webinars
Generous Margins for Customer Acquisition and Renewal
Annual Revenue Goals to Reach Level
Required Customer Retention Rate
Annual Revenue Requirements to Maintain Partner Level
Additional Margins for Selling Approved Payment Processor
Additional revenue opportunities for set up and support fees
No direct sales competition from Posterita
Signed reseller Agreement
Complete Success Partner! training program