This Privacy Agreement applies to Posterita, Inc. website for the purpose of preventing the unauthorized disclosure of private information collected and used by Posterita, Inc. in connection with this website.
By using Posterita, Inc. website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and consent to Posteria's Inc. privacy terms and conditions set forth below.
1. Private Information. “Personal Information” shall be define as any information about an identifiable individual, including, but not limited to information relating to identity, nationality, age, gender, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, Any government ID number (i.e.: driver license), date of birth, marital status, education, employment information, income, personal opinions or views of individual or individual’s affiliations.
2. Use of Private Information. Posterita, Inc. shall use private information for the following purposes;
a) Personalize your experience with the services of Posterita, Inc.'s offers.
b) To improve Posterita, Inc.'s website based on your feedback, responses and requests.
c) Administrator in Posterita, Inc.'s promotional efforts.
d) Process transactions in delivering Posterita, Inc.'s services.
3. Retention of Private Information. Private Information shall be retained in our database as long as the file is active and for such periods of time as may be prescribed by applicable laws and regulations.
4. Accuracy. Posterita, Inc. endeavours to ensure that any private information provided by you is accurate, current and complete as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information has been collected, used retained and disclosed subject to §5 herein..
5. Nondisclosure of Private Information. Posterita, Inc. shall not sell, exchange, transfer or provide your Private Information to any third parties without the effective written consent of you, unless;
a) such disclosure is provided to trusted 3rd parties for the purposes of assisting Posterita, Inc. in operating its website, conducting Posterita, Inc.'s business, or servicing you or,
b) Such Private Information becomes public information or,
c) Where Posterita, Inc. is compelled by state or federal law or court order.
1) In such event Posterita, Inc. shall give you notice of such law or court order to allow you to properly response or mitigate a proper defense.
6. Posterita, Inc.'s Duty to Safeguard Private Information. Posterita, Inc. will use physical, organizational, and technological measure necessary to safeguard Private Information to only those Posterita, Inc.'s employees or 3rd parties who need to know such information for the purposes set out in this Agreement as provided in §2 above.
7. Rights to Intellectual Property. This Agreement shall not be construed as creating, conveying, transferring, granting or conferring upon Posterita, Inc., any rights, license or authority in or to the information provided, except the limited right to use Private Information. Furthermore and specifically, no license or conveyance of any intellectual property rights is granted or implied by this Agreement.
8. 3rd Party Links. From time to time Posterita, Inc. may include 3rd party links to its website. These 3rd party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Posterita, Inc. shall bear no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such 3rd party links.
10. Non-Private Information. Posterita, Inc. may collect information about you that is non-private information. Such information is not used for identification purposes, but for the purposes of site administrations, monitoring website traffic and traffic geographical information. Posterita, Inc. uses non-private information solely for its review and such information will not be disclosed to 3rd parties any purpose.
11. Children's On-line Privacy Protection Act. Posterita Inc.'s website is directed to and intended for persons over the age 13. Posterita, Inc. conducts and operates its website in compliance to this Act. In addition, Posterita Inc. will not knowlingly or intentionally collect or use personal information from persons under the age of 13.
12. Changes to Privacy Terms and Conditions. Posterita, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions herein at its sole discretion without notice. Such changes or modifications of the terms and conditions set forth herein shall be posted within this Privacy Agreement.
13. Unenforceable Provisions. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.